About K5 XL750 LED Grow Light & 4'x4' GGT
Kind LED XL750 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23” x 17” x 3.5” (584mm x 431mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 28lbs (12.7kg)
- Actual Wattage: 430w
- HID Wattage Equivalent: 750w
- Total Diodes: 208
- Diode Wattage: Perfect Mix of 3w & 5w
- Footprint: 4’ x 4’ (1210mm x 1210mm or 1.46m²)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
- Work Frequency: 50/60 Hz – Suitable for Global Energy Environment
- Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
- Amperage: 1.79 at 240V
GORILLA GROW TENT 4′ X 4′ Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4’x4’x6’11” (122cm x 122cm x 210cm)
- Height w/ Extension Kit: 7’11” (240cm)
- Height w/ 2 ft. Extension Kit: 8’11” (270cm)
- Weight: 50 lbs. (22.6kgs)
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Door Quantity: 1
- Ducting Port Diameter: 10″ (25cm) Double Cinching
- Ducting Port Quantity: 4
- Electrical Port Quantity: 3
The Future of Indoor Gardening Has Arrived…
Why is the Kind K5 Series the Best LED Grow Light?
The K5 Series is comprised of the perfect mix of 3 & 5 Watt Light Emitting Diodes. Each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum
can be dimmed and intensified individually to give your plants their ideal spectral ratios from seed straight through to harvest. The K5 Series boasts
an extra large footprint that dwarfs those of competing LEDs and now even equals that of traditional grow lighting. The Secondary Optical Lenses individually
focus and intensify the output of every single diode, significantly magnifying PAR and increasing canopy penetration. This revolutionary series of
LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields, while consuming approximately half the electricity and producing a fraction of the heat of
Your Kind K5 will cultivate record breaking yields, both in quantity and quality, while running quieter, cooler, and more efficiently than any other grow light. Guaranteed. This is why growers are unanimously agreeing that the new K5 is clearly THE best LED grow light.
The Kind K5 LED Grow Light is the Best LED Grow Light because of the following
- Uses a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum that covers the entire photosynthetic growing spectrum (visible and invisible), designed to maximize fruit,
flower, and oil production.
- Utilizes a thick, heavy duty 2cm aluminum heat sinks that dissipate heat much more effectively than other LED lights, making Kind LED grow lights run
more smoothly throughout many, many harvests.
- Offers complete adjustable control of the spectra. Individually tune each primary range of the photosynthetic spectrum to suit the needs of any plant,
at any stage of growth, all from the convenience of remote control.
- Features an extra large footprint which produces 33% – 100% more output on the periphery, as well as evenly covering more area per watt than any other
LED grow light.
- Kind LED Exclusive “Mother Earth” timing function allows user to mimic an ideal day in the great outdoors by slowly waking plants at sunrise, providing
peak intensity for the perfect length of time throughout the day, and tucking them in at sunset with slow dimming diodes. 8 timing stages for each
of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum, offer complete customization to suit any grower’s desired duration and intensity.
Why is the Kind K5 series XL750 the Best LED Grow Light?
- Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints,
due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their
said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED features high quality
diodes intensified with secondary optical lenses and spread over an extra large housing, now providing true footprint replacements for 750w and
1000w HPS. Finally, with Kind LED, harvest weights are true to spec.
- Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants,
but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture
operations where crop rotation, or crop zoning, is common.
- Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog
or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function allows user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking
your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise),
intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently turn off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired
duration and desired spectrum intensities.
- Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes
are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips,
and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet
spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
- True to spec harvest expectations. When we say our XL750 replaces a 750 HPS, we mean it. In order to be a reputable company, one
must not make false claims that their product can’t support. Let’s face it, no LED light that only draws 250 watts is going to replace a 750 watt
HPS, period. We make reasonable claims at KIND LED. We have found, through extensive testing and research, that a 40-50% savings in electricity
is what you can expect from our lights. Our 750 watt equivalent light draws about 430 watts or 60% of what a 750 watt HPS would typically pull.
But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings
are even more remarkable.
- All functions of the K5 series are run from a convenient remote. We here at KIND LED are still scratching our heads as to how most
LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are
in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!!! Our lights are fully controlled from a convenient
handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
- Our lights use PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of
the light being emitted, while still pulling the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power
as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
- Sexy, sleek design. Man, there are some ugly LED lights out there. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but we have both.
LED vs HPS
These Kind LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Many studies have even show an increase
in oil production and quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits and flowers. Also, because these Kind LED grow lights produce less heat,
they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, therefore eliminating the need for additional fans, which also makes them run quieter.
Kind LED lights run cool, so cool in fact that no additional temperature control equipment is needed besides the internal circulation fans. Lower light
temperatures lead to a much more easily maintained ideal grow environment in which your plants would thrive. Because the individual diodes of a Kind
LED light are set to a specific color and in a specific proportion, we are able to emit the exact spectrum that a developing plant would need to thrive,
with little to no waste. The 12 band complete spectrum is designed to perfectly match the growth needs of your plants.
Kind LED Grow Light Bulbs vs. other similar LED companies
These K5 Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other similar 5 watt setup that is seen often throughout the web, regardless of price or claims.
Kind LED Grow Lights are truly one of a KIND. A single Kind K5 Series LED Grow Light Eliminates the need for ALL of the following:
- Costly Metal Halide (MH) Vegetation Lighting
- Heat Producing High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Flowering Lighting
- Expensive Ballasts
- Noisy Inline Fans Used to Cool Traditional “Hot Running” HID Lighting
- Air Conditioning to Bring Down Excessive Heat
- Water Chillers to Cool Down Boiling Reservoir Temperatures
- Ducting & Extra Timers
Kind to you. Kind to your plants. Kind to the environment.
Gorilla Grow Room is simply the best grow room available Worldwide.
Gorilla Grow Tents are the best grow tent deal. They are professionally designed grow tents that are ideal for experts and perfect for beginners. Double
your yields with the first ever height adjusting grow tent. This tallest, thickest, and strongest grow tent can extend up to 8′, 9′, or even 10′ tall!
The expert configuration positions ducting ports where they should be. Large EZ View windows offer easy grow snapshots without compromising your environment.
The doorways offer 360 degree convenient access. The larger layouts provide frustration free maneuvering. Thick material and large 10″ double cinching
ducting ports make maintaining an ideal growing space a snap. Grow easy on yourself.
GROW STRONG. GROW GORILLA
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF GROW TENTS.
GORILLA GROW TENTS feature a patent pending adjustable height extension kit that gives you the ability to increase your growing height
from 7′ to 8′ or even 9′ tall. Your plants can grow up to 50% larger. Never again will you have to worry about your plants outgrowing your lights and
room. Now you can experience crouch free maneuvering without banging your head on low hanging lights.
OTHER TENTS are limited by a standard 6′ height. Plants often outgrow their space, yields are smaller as a result, and your back and head
pay the price as you hunch over in your grow room banging your head against hoods.
GORILLA GROW TENTS are made with 1680D threaded, reflective fabric, which is up to 3 – 9x denser than any other grow tent. This means
that they are more light proof, more durable, quieter, stronger, safer, and easily create an undetectable growing environment. In addition, the unique
“diamond” reflective walls provide greater reflectivity and even lumen redistribution, thus preventing hotspots.
OTHER GROW TENTS range from only 190D – 600D in thinness and do not utilize LITE LINE’s proprietary binding method. This means that they
will rip easily, leak light more readily, permeate unwanted odors, and offer problematic growing environments. Their inadequate thread density presents
an unnecessary risk of dangerous hazards such as flooding, and their old fashioned swirl reflection design creates hot spots and does not effectively
utilize rogue lumens.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY:
GORILLA GROW TENT frames are up to 2 – 5x stronger than any other grow tent. The poles are 100% metal and each has fasteners that securely
lock your structure in place. These tents are so sturdy that the Big Bad Wolf will not be able to blow your grows down. In addition, we have utilized
thick viewing windows, tightly reinforced seals, and strong zippers and fabric providing unparalleled durability and security.
OTHER GROW TENTS use fragile plastic, aluminum, or at best, extremely thin steel poles. Plastic corners and connectors frequently crack
or break putting your grows at great risk. Other tent perils include faulty zippers, loose ducting seals, and the uber irritating tearing seams.